Wednesday 12 January 2011

Creative Idea Cards – Swans from Ice Cream Cone Paper holder

Creative Idea Cards - Creating a Swan family from ice cream cone paper wrapper

Send this picture as an ecard

How the Idea was born:

We 3 friends were having ice-cream cones (of the packed variety, London Diary in this instance) at a mall in Sharjah in 2006.

During the flow of the conversation at the table in which we were sitting outside the ice-cream shop, I noticed that we had finished the ice-cream cones and the 3 conical wrappers were lying on the table.

In my usual habit of fiddling with the paper, suddenly I found that I had folded the conical wrapper into the shape of a swan. I quickly created the swan family using the other 2 wrappers. The third wrapper was already torn short by chance and perfectly completmented as the baby swan!

Much to the amazement of my friends, I created the 3 swans on the spur of the moment at that table and photographed the swan family with my 7.2mp Sony W-35 'point and shoot' digital camera in macro mode without flash.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment