Monday 3 January 2011

Free Ebook – The Future is Local – Five Tested Local Content Ideas for Revenue Generating Blogs

Free Ebook – The Future is Local – Five Tested Local Content Ideas for Revenue Generating Blogs


Free Ebook - The Future is Local - Five Tested Local Content Ideas for Revenue Generating Blogs

Send this picture as an ecard

Update: The launch of Facebook Deals has got me excited. This is what I had been envisioning since 2000…an interface for local connect for people – to aggregate, share and buy locally including group discounts etc.

Facebook is now the new local marketplace!

I had been always fascinated by the idea of applying web based services and technologies in a local community setting.

I even experimented with lots of blogs focused on my area of residence and the city in which I live.

Being an ideas person who's yet to find the passion driven entrepreneurial grit to see an idea through to completion and profitability, I thought it'd be best to share all my experiments and ideas in this ebook, in the hope that someone better than me can use them and find success.

Of course, I wasn't able to share all my ideas in the ebook, you'll have to subscribe to my newsletter for that.  Join my mailing list (just shoot out an email to condenscity@gmail.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject).

To download the ebook, please subscribe on our homepage (the Subscribe form in the right column on CondensCity.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment